Graphic Tablet Monoprice


My first graphic tablet. Its super cool. Cost me RM220. Half of the price goes to paying UPS but it was worth every cent. For awhile I could not get the thing to work because I used the battery that came with the tablet. Apparently its an old battery. After I installed a new battery, the tablet worked like magic.



I would have probably bought a wacom but amazon didnt sent them to Malaysia. After doing a research on Monoprice which had good review, I decided to give it a try. In KK there is only Genius brand and I am not too keen on that brand. For a price of RM190.00 you will get one with a screen half the size of the one I bought.


  



Comments

  1. May I know where in Kota kinabalu did you buy the genius digital drawing tablet? Which shop and where please. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your Comment